Town of Nackawic Fall Clean Up – October 19th – 20th, 2018
The Town of Nackawic Fall Clean Up will be taking place on Friday, October 19th, 2018 and Saturday, October 20th, 2018 beginning at 7:00 a.m.
The following guidelines will apply:
- All refuse must be at the roadside by 7:00 am on the day of pick up.
- All loose refuse must be properly bagged or boxed – no item to exceed 50 lbs.
- Scrap lumber and tree cuttings must not exceed 4 feet in length, nor exceed 50 lbs in weight, and must be securely bundled.
- White goods will also be collected at this time!!!
- Not Acceptable: Auto parts including tires, engines, gas tanks, etc, Paints, solvents, motor oil, or any other type of dangerous/hazardous materials and Batteries.
For more information please contact Fero at 1-506-472-3376 or Town Hall at 1-506-575-2241